Changelog (html5) — January 13, 2019
I'm going to start trying to post consolidated changelogs whenever I update the files, in addition to the longer-form wicklogs.
I'll tag these with the platforms I'm deploying on in the title. For example, I've only updated the in-browser (html5) version with this release.
- optimized draw calls, reducing per-loop draw time by about 25%
- munged scripts and vector graphics into single files, reducing load time by about 50%
- munged png graphics into a spritesheet, probably reducing load & draw time by a bit more
- redesigned neuron detail panel
- redesigned slider bars
- eyes now cast a cone of sight instead of a line
- touch sensors now have a small graphic that shows their state
- you can now control the speed of the simulation, from 0% to 400%
- can place a new cell on top of an existing one to swap it in
- added a "tutorial" button in the middle of the main menu to skip to that
Get Crescent Loom
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.