Crescent Loom: Connectome Explorer
This project is a fork of Crescent Loom, an in-development game about weaving the bodies and brains of underwater creatures. This short explorable is designed for use in classrooms as a "virtual wetlab" where you can load creatures saved with Crescent Loom with the neuronal connections and labels removed and perform experiments to puzzle out the connectivity.
- Simulated bodies and brains of underwater swimming creatures.
- Recording and stimulation of cells.
- Pharmacological applications to block excitation, inhibition, and action potentials.
- Targeted ablation of cells with LASERS.
- Control of internal and external ion concentrations.